Crypt Vault Storage
Is your stored data secure?
Add an encrypted storage database for your web sites and applications.
Features & Capabilities
- Encryption of data stored in database using OpenSSL and custom keys.
- Multiple named encryption keys to categorize data.
- Integrate into your site with PHP Library methods or REST API.
- Multi-user with access levels and keyrings.
- Web based administration of keys, data, and users.
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQLite for storage.
- Complete documentation including source code, PHP library, REST API, and developer notes.
Compatibility Test Script
- Web server (Apache or NGINX, not tested on IIS)
- PHP 5.3+
- OpenSSL 1.0+
- MySQL 5.1+ or PostgreSQL 8.4+ or SQLite 3.6+
Test your web server for compatibility before purchase.
1) Download the compatibility test script zip file.
2) Extract the zip file and upload the script to the web server.
3) Use a web browser to run the script on your web server.
Data Encryption Process
- Your site or application passes the data and a key name to the Crypt Vault Storage.
- The requested key is called from the database and used to encrypt the data.
- And the encrypted data is finally stored in the database.
Data Decryption Process
- Your site or application passes the id of the record in the database and the private key passphrase to the Crypt Vault Storage.
- The record is retrieved from the database and the key that was used to encrypt the record.
- The passphrase is used to enable the private key which is then used to decrypt the record.
- The decrypted results are returned from the Crypt Vault Storage.
Try the administration page on the demo site to get a better understanding of the applications operation.
There are three permanent accounts in the demo site...
admin / admin
manager / manager
clerk / clerk
associate / associate